Jennifer Bellenger Health
Your Best Life Starts Here
585-738-9617 – Encinitas, CA
What is Pilates?
Pilates is a body conditioning routine that improves flexibility, builds muscle strength, and develops control and endurance in the entire body when practiced correctly. Each move focuses on spinal and pelvic alignment, breathing and core strength. All movements can be modified from beginner to advanced and intensity can be increased over time as the body conditions and adapts to the exercises.
- Improves balance, flexibility and coordination
- Builds muscle tone
- Supports correct posture
- Teaches to move with ease and grace
- Helps to improve lumbar stabilization, lower back pain, and pelvic floor dysfunction
The combination of Jen’s certifications allow her the opportunity to create custom programs for clients based on their needs and goals whether it be weight loss, reducing chronic pain, or improving power and performance in endurance. She embraces the idea of “prehab” as well as rehab; addressing issues within the body while building strength and proper alignment to help prevent future injuries.
Jen instructs with consistent attention to posture and form, and teaches an awareness of the body that promotes mindfulness and control during movement. She also offers support in other areas such as nutrition, stress management, and finding balance in life because her goal is the improvement of not just your fitness level, but your overall health and well-being.
“My passion for fitness and motivating others is undeniable, and is something that has been cultivated while on my own journey. “
- Pilates Instructor, STOTT PILATES® Advanced Level II
- Personal Trainer, ACE
- Personal Training, National University
- CPR & AED
- Functional Movement Screen, FMS Level I & II
- Pilates for Injuries & Pathologies
- Unwinding Scoliosis with Pilates
- Injuries & Special Populations (STOTT), Marshall Eklund
- Distance Running Workshop Level 1 & 2, (STOTT), Bob Anderson
- Optimization of the Shoulder Complex; Athletic Conditioning on the Reformer (STOTT), Mary Jo Ketterhagen-Ida
- Pilates for Injuries & Pathologies (BASI), Samantha Wood, MPT
- Unwinding Scoliosis with Pilates (BASI), Karen Clippinger
- Pilates, Alignment and Posture (BASI), Karen Clippinger
Custom fitness programs based on ability and goals
Initially Jen will assess your current fitness level and discuss your health history, fitness motivation, and nutritional habits. She then, will design an individualized, comprehensive exercise program based on your needs, and together set realistic and attainable goals.
A commitment to instilling a sense of joy, empowerment, and well-being through exercise and mindful lifestyle changes. A healthy, happy life is not achieved merely through physical changes; full transformation is achieved when emotional elements are addressed while navigating the road toward better health. Support, motivation and accountability is provided along the way, both in session and out. Clients will be expected to work hard, but also to laugh and enjoy the ride.
“Jen is simply amazing! I have been working with her each week for the past 2 years and can say she honestly cares about my health & well-being. After having my son, I was afraid of the work it was going to take to get my body back. Jen listened and then created a plan specifically for me. I could not be happier.”
“Having Jen as my trainer is the smartest thing I’ve done in my 50+ years. She is tough, yet nice. She pushes me to get faster & stronger. She knows my limits and understands my physical limitations. Jen motivates me to keep going and to get fitter through consistent exercise & healthy eating. She has gotten me off the couch and changed my life for the better.”
• Mindful movement aligns mind, body and spirit ✨
• Pilates + Reiki + plants 🌱
• Spreading little bits of joy, love and light 💜
Your Best Life Starts Here
Jen bellenger Health
Pilates, Fitness, Holistic Nutrition, Reiki II, Self-Care. If you are interested in learning more about how Jen can lead you on your own personal journey toward better health, contact her for details today.